CUSTOM HOME TOUR

Monday, July 20, 2009

BUILDING PART V

WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG?
Decisions Part V

As soon as we have forms on our lot I will send photos. Believe me, for our new home buyers it does not take this long. You must remember; I am a Jimmy Jacobs employee and my plans seem to “slip” to the back of the line. At Jimmy Jacobs Custom Homes our clients truly do come first. The company is very busy and we are having a tremendously great year as Central Texas’ number one custom home builder. “Good things are worth waiting for” and you never want to rush when building a home.

I was recently invited by Carroll & Carolyn Fuchs’ to tour their Jimmy Jacobs Custom Home in Shady Oaks Estates which was built before I came to the neighborhood. Many of the details in their house we are planning on incorporating in our home. This JJCH is absolutely gorgeous and so well planned out to the last detail. The Fuchs’s designed the house and took great care with every decision and every one of their requests was honored. It is one of kind and they are extremely proud of their home. I was “oohing and ahhing” in such a way you would have thought I had never seen a custom home. (Maybe that is why they offered me a glass of wine.) I kept thinking “I want that, I need this”. I even contemplated making them an offer on the house and contracting them on a new one. They told me if they were to build again it would definitely be with JJCH. This is why a Jimmy Home is such a good investment, everyone wants one and buyers look for a Jimmy resale. Now do I recommend that you look at other homes while making your “decisions”? Yes, but let me warn you; it gives you many more ideas and at the same time you will understand why JJCH is the number one custom builder.

I would like for you to meet the Fuchs’ and hear first hand about the building of their home and why they love their neighborhood. Because of them and other neighbors like them it was one of the reasons we decided to build in Shady Oaks Estates. The Fuchs’ will be with me on August 15th and 16th during the grand opening of our new JJCH model home in Shady Oaks Estates. Come out and tour the new model and they will pour you a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment